Largest Supported Memory Card?

kaboyd

Reaction score
I haven't looked for a larger sdcard in a month or so. I didn't even know you could get a 32Gb micro sdcard, let alone a 64Gb. Where have you seen this card at?

M

Matth3w

I haven't looked for a larger sdcard in a month or so. I didn't even know you could get a 32Gb micro sdcard, let alone a 64Gb. Where have you seen this card at?
I don't think you can buy them yet. But Samsung announced that they will be producing a 64GB and some other company said by 2011 they will have a 128GB

R1Lover

Reaction score
Not sure why anyone would need more then 16gb lol

My first HD was 100mb..... lmao

M

Matth3w

My first "hard drive" was a 5.25" floppy and I know there are people here that could probably beat that. :)

kaboyd

Reaction score
I may not be reading it right, but those links don't appear to be micro. Am i wrong? I saw a centon 32gb on the related link, but it doesn't say in the description it's a micro.

OP
B

brando56894

Reaction score
Your first link shows it is 350 bucks, just fyi

Haha didnt notice that, I didnt even read the site thanks.

movies, tv shows, craploads of music, etc..

My first HDD was 5gb :D

I may not be reading it right, but those links don't appear to be micro. Am i wrong? I saw a centon 32gb on the related link, but it doesn't say in the description it's a micro.

wow youre right, im dumb...

Last edited:

RemyL75

Reaction score
So long as they don't change the hardware that reads the MicroSDHC cards, then the Droid will be able to read them. You might need a driver for them, but that's easy to get and will prob be provided by Motorola or samsung (or whomever gets the new card out first).

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
as far as ive read you get a total of 32g. You get 16g card with the phone and can insert another 16g card right next to it if you go buy one.