Kindle

sandfreak

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to dl free books with this app?

i thought i read in the description when i downloaded it that you could also download free ebooks but i cant find how.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Do you have an amazon account? If not make one and the register in the app. Goto menu and kindle store. There's a free classics section to pick from.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can also use Aldiko. Those are free books.

It might help to go to the Kindle store online to see what they have. The website gives you several links to other places to get free books and what is needed to read them.

Last edited:
OP
sandfreak

sandfreak

Reaction score
i couldn't find any books on aldiko that i liked

but i'll try logging in to the kindle app and looking around again i must've missed it

thanks for the replies

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

but i'll try logging in to the kindle app and looking around again i must've missed it

thanks for the replies

What sort of books are you looking for?

debdroid1a

Reaction score

thanks for the replies
You might also want to try Amazon on the computer. That might be easier to find several free books that way. When you download them, they go to your phone. I have several.
They have a Top 100 Free tab if you go to Kindle>Books.

I almost missed my number at the DMV by reading "The angel Experiment" by James Patterson. Since I didn't want to start over again in the numbering, I had to pay attention. (This book was free when I downloaded it).

Last edited:
OP
sandfreak

sandfreak

Reaction score

thanks for the replies

What sort of books are you looking for?

Sports mainly, but I also like history and biographies. After looking around again I was able to find the free classics. Jumped into a philosophy book that I can't put down.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kevev99

Reaction score
I downloaded the Kindle app yesterday. Looked for free ebooks so I could test it out prior to buying ebooks as I wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the size of the print on the screen. Just do a Google search for "free kindle books" and you should be good to go.