Keyboard lights

Snare

Reaction score
Ever since the update my keyboard lights have not been lighting up most of the time. Has this been happening to anybody else?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

tomatofoot

Reaction score
Yeah i get that problem too. Seems they light up, then fade out. Dont know whats wrong, or how to fix it.

maxwellag

Reaction score
Same here. I am having a similar issue with the 4 menu buttons.

Reaction score
I have posted about this before having the same issue. I turn on the display and they wont come on. Very annoying at night. NeXtras and I posted our issue in the thread about the GB update that was put up a few days ago and I actually came here to start this thread lol.

Stock D2G. Does this mean to fix the issue (assuming we can find it) we have to root to gain control over the culprit?

Reaction score
Mine is definitely a bug. If i turn the screen off and on a few times (5 or 6) it usually causes the lights to come back and stay on.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
phones always had the problem, when turned on or rebooted. usually turning the screen off, waiting a sec or two and back on and they should work...

alixjg

Reaction score
I've been having the same issue. It never happened when I had the FroYo HeXen ROM. But it's happened when I had the GB leak, and now the official OTA update.

Random keyboard and soft buttons not lighting up. Seems like the phone isn't reading from the light sensor correctly or something.

NeXtras

Reaction score
Ive messed around with it a bit now.. it seems like it doesnt light up correctly when plugged in