keeps going back to stock home launcher

dro-idiot

Reaction score
aloha everyone. i have a non rooted galaxy s2 and had to wipe/format the phone. i previously had go launcher and liked it. i re-installed, set as default but when i back out of something i'm doing (phone call, email, etc), it'll end up at the stock launcher. if i hit the home button, it'll go to the go launcher. go launcher is set as default and i even tried to install home switcher but it still uses both launchers. what am i doing wrong? any help would be appreciated. mahalo!

megasoft78

Reaction score

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
aloha everyone. i have a non rooted galaxy s2 and had to wipe/format the phone. i previously had go launcher and liked it. i re-installed, set as default but when i back out of something i'm doing (phone call, email, etc), it'll end up at the stock launcher. if i hit the home button, it'll go to the go launcher. go launcher is set as default and i even tried to install home switcher but it still uses both launchers. what am i doing wrong? any help would be appreciated. mahalo!

Try this.
Go to phone settings, applications, all, scroll down to the stock launcher, tap it, scroll down and see if "clear defaults" is not grayed out. If it's not try, tapping clear defaults and see if that makes Go the default for everything instead just the home button tap.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post