Kangerade question

liljohn666

Reaction score
I posted this in the official thread but I think it got overlooked. I downloaded the nextheme version. I would like to use the smokedgoogle search widget that is present in the built in adw launcher, with launcher pro(it is white when i use lp for my home) do i just need to push it with adb and is it the file called GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk. Once again thanks in advance for the help

Last edited:

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I posted this in the official thread but I think it got overlooked. I downloaded the nextheme version. I would like to use the smokedgoogle search widget that is present in the built in adw launcher, with launcher pro(it is white when i use lp for my home) do i just need to push it with adb and is it the file called GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk. Once again thanks in advance for the help

sorry, it's hard to get to everyones questions

yes, it's called GoogleQuickSearchbox.apk.. sounds like you got the rest down.

wbmason1

Reaction score
Hi Jrummy, I have another question for you, I didn't see a response for this one either. I apologize if you've answered this somewhere else!! Did you include apps2sd on this rom? I see the option to format my sd card but even after doing this, I can't move much over there. That is one of my favorite features!!

OP
L

liljohn666

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I apologize bout the thumbs down. Looked like a ? mark on my screen.

audioscience

Reaction score
Quick question: I installed the Stock Froyo Kangerade - or I think. First upgrade ROM for me. Installed through ROM manager, it rebooted to the M logo for about a minute, then rebooted again into the system and everything was working great, better than it was before (things were running laggy for me before). I just want to know if the ROM installed fine. What indication would I have? Everything looks the same (stock). In ROM Manager it doesn't list a "current ROM". Thanks for the help.

tonyr0802

Reaction score
Quick question: I installed the Stock Froyo Kangerade - or I think. First upgrade ROM for me. Installed through ROM manager, it rebooted to the M logo for about a minute, then rebooted again into the system and everything was working great, better than it was before (things were running laggy for me before). I just want to know if the ROM installed fine. What indication would I have? Everything looks the same (stock). In ROM Manager it doesn't list a "current ROM". Thanks for the help.
Go to settings and about, you should see Froyo Kangerade 1.0 in the Build Number at the bottom.