Kangerade Install Issue

celborn

Reaction score
I just downloaded the Kangerade Blueberry and it installed w/o issue after a full wipe. I got almost all the way through the google activation and the setup fc'd on me right before the last step and just hung there.

So i pulled the battery and tried a reboot now it is stuck a boot loop but I cannot get into recovery mode I tried holding the X key on boot but it just goes through it like it doesnt have a recovery mode.... wtf. i think it bricked my phone.

I need any help that can be provided because I use this phone for work also

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Highly unlikely it is totally bricked. Worse case is you may have to flash it with one of the leaked SBF files to get it back to stock. However before going that far try pulling the battery and letting it sit for a couple of mins. Then put the battery back in and leave the power off and plug it in with the wallcharger and see if it fully boots up. I've had mine get glitched in the past and that seemed t oat least allow it to boot up so I could start with a fresh install of the ROM.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
I had the same problem with the FC'ing during setup... I tried several different colors with the 1Ghz P3 kernel.... When you get it back to the point of trying again, try a different kernel... I think my phone didn't like the kernel.. I tried the lime green with the 1.25Ghz and it worked great...

dgonz

Reaction score
I had the same problem a few different time posted on several different threads but didn't receive any help lol if you find the answer to this one let me know.

tried different kernels but had the same problem. Tried a whole different droid and had the same problem =\