KANG for money and fame!

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
tell nitro to go blow dem goats..why get upset that someone thought of something he didnt..i know your not one to press issues but maybe you should forward that to xda admin..which are pretty cool..

olorolo

Reaction score
I tip my hat to all the d3 devs just for tolerating each other because I swear I've never seen such division in rom building amongst the devs even the ones competing, d3 is a crazy community period!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
theres more behind the scenes d3 dev helping each other than anyone sees, buck, pedwards, and I all talk and help each other where and when we can.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
theres more behind the scenes d3 dev helping each other than anyone sees, buck, pedwards, and I all talk and help each other where and when we can.

I still think what nitro did was bs. but I'm sure we don't need the details so outsiders can fuel a needless fire. Everything will get straightened out eventually. I can't wait to see your new project, btw. I'm sure it will be the shizz. :)

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

pistacio

Reaction score
welcome back pistacio :)

I wont be going anywhere for a while. Just reading up on the whole shared data BS Verizon is pulling. I guess the D3 will be sticking around longer than I had my D1 activated, in order to keep unlimited...*sigh*

Anyway, my point is, I hope you'll be dev'ing for the D3 for a while...

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
davros is right, tons of devs all work together and help each other out on the D3...honestly I think more than most other devices. granted I have to practically guess/decode what davros means when I do get a helping hand from him haha

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
davros is right, tons of devs all work together and help each other out on the D3...honestly I think more than most other devices. granted I have to practically guess/decode what davros means when I do get a helping hand from him haha

I'm glad we have a friendly community here. And devs that help each other and don't strictly compete for that #1 spot.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just wanted to weigh in on the D3 community. All of the folks I've worked with have been the true definition of "community" I've made great new friends and even though we get no Moto or VZW love for the device, I don't regret getting it because of the people involved.