just some uselessness

mikehal38

Reaction score
im getting anxious because my upgrade is in a couple days and there arent any phones out right now that i want! they need to start releasing these flipping phones already lol. sorry for the useless post...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
lol, you do realize you don't HAVE to use your upgrade immediately.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you feel that way then wait. Lots of rumors about new devices for Christmas.

OP
M

mikehal38

Reaction score

i know, i know lol. but its like having a bunch of money in my pocket to burn lol. i dont want to wait, but i will since there arent any devices i want at the moment. hopefully november will be a good month like ive been hearing.

elcompaLalo

Reaction score

i know, i know lol. but its like having a bunch of money in my pocket to burn lol. i dont want to wait, but i will since there arent any devices i want at the moment. hopefully november will be a good month like ive been hearing.

Haha! I know the feeling, my last phone was the LG Dare.......got it when it first came out. When it came time for my upgrade I was so annoyed that I couldn't find a phone I liked, up until a few weeks ago when i got a D2.

Very happy with it so far, just have some patience and wait it out. A brand spankin new model will surely come out in the next few months!