Just got the droid

decriptor

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Stephen Shaw. Just traded my blackberry tour with someone for their droid. Much happier and can't seem to stop playing with it. I've also start to try and get the development environment up and running. Can't wait to play with it some more.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Stephen Shaw. Just traded my blackberry tour with someone for their droid. Much happier and can't seem to stop playing with it. I've also start to try and get the development environment up and running. Can't wait to play with it some more.

Welcome aboard, decriptor! Man, NICE trade!!!! As with everything else, the best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself!
Enjoy that new toy and try to remember to eat and sleep every now and then!
:byeBB:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome Stephan :)

Hope you enjoy playing around with the device and the dev environment. Break stuff and fix stuff. That's the way you will learn :)

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You definitely got the better end of that trade

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Can you send me a PM with the contact info for the person who swapped with you. I want to see if the will buy a bridge! I'll give you 35%

Mike

OP
D

decriptor

Reaction score
What I thought was funny about the trade is that I got the impression he felt like he was pulling one over on me and that I was getting the short end of the deal. I guess it was a fair trade in the end then seeing how he felt about it :)