Just got my X a few hours ago.

jetdoc

Reaction score
After the shipping prob I had, I almost missed the dropoff by FedEx, but got it a few hours later after the first attempt.

I really like it so far. Bigger than I thought, but thats why I liked it. I had the Incredible prior to the X.

I have just started to mess with it, but right off the bat I did like the DIC's home screen better. I loved the huge clock and the weather right beneath it, and my six programs I used the most. The clouds would roll across the screen, or lightening/thunder would come across, with rain drops and a windshield wiper when it was raining.

Not sure if you can change it on this phone....? So far I can't find out how to do it.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Beautiful Live Wallpaper or Beautiful Widgets

I have both. BLW is the weather as ur background and the home widgets from BW can be made to look like the htc one

OP
jetdoc

jetdoc

Reaction score
Abe, I appreciate what you said, but I do not understand it, lol. Can you say it 'slower' for me, thanks..!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
for the clock with the weather right beside it - download Beautiful Widgets (its about $2 but one of the highest paid apps)

and then add the widget beautiful home - this is the clock with the date and a weather icon on it
-can also be customized with different fonts/weather icons to make it look how u want

and for Beautiful Live Wallpaper (Free) you can make your background animated (live) and itll be the weather for the date you set it to be