Just got my Incredible

mikeman

Reaction score
I don't know how but my Incredible was just delivered to me. I am setting it up now.

I wonder if it was an error or if all that pre-ordered will get it today and it will arrive in stores tomorrow.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know how but my Incredible was just delivered to me. I am setting it up now.

I wonder if it was an error or if all that pre-ordered will get it today and it will arrive in stores tomorrow.

Fire that puppy up and tell us how it works for you. I'm anxious to hear.

Since I'm not going to be getting a new phone anytime soon the only way I can learn about the Incredible is to read about it.

JayCizzo

Reaction score
I preordered for my wife and FedEx shows it delivering tomorrow before 7pm. It shipped yesterday so I thought I would get it today as I put in the "FREEOVERNT" code at checkout. I guess I, errrr I mean my wife, can wait one more day. :D

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

I wonder if it was an error or if all that pre-ordered will

Since I'm not going to be getting a new phone anytime soon the only way I can learn about the Incredible is to read about it.
Agreed lol, I hate it. I wish I could afford it, but then again, I'm pretty happy with my droid. Lol but it's cool to take part in all the excitement! So far all I've heard from reviews is that it's a pretty awesome phone despite complaints of the "plasticky, cheap feeling enclosure".

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
M

mikeman

Reaction score

Unfortunately, I am at work so it is going to be difficult to rip it apart as much as I would like to but so far it is very nice. 7 home screens, lots of different widgets. The on-screen keyboard is very responsive and accurate.

I will post more as I find time throughout the day.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Well all these folks complaining about a platicky cheap feeling enclosure should just throw a nice rubberized skin on the bugger and that will end that problem. Also give it a little extra protection from a drop as well.

OP
M

mikeman

Reaction score
I preordered for my wife and FedEx shows it delivering tomorrow before 7pm. It shipped yesterday so I thought I would get it today as I put in the "FREEOVERNT" code at checkout. I guess I, errrr I mean my wife, can wait one more day. :D

I ordered mine on 4/22 and I chose UPS 2nd day air early AM delivery. I got my notification of shipment from Verizon yesterday at about 11:30 am and it was quickly followed up with a Verizon Wireless about my Internet Order Update.

OP
M

mikeman

Reaction score
Well all these folks complaining about a platicky cheap feeling enclosure should just throw a nice rubberized skin on the bugger and that will end that problem. Also give it a little extra protection from a drop as well.

The phone is amazingly light but it doesn't feel cheap. I will however probably be adding a case in the near future as I do feel as though it won't survive many drops in its current state.