just got a Fascinate and need help

isoDUB

Reaction score
i just bought a Fascinate today that was rooted. it's on 2.2.2, and as far as i can tell there is no custom rom on it. how do i go about unrooting, and if i do, will i be able to root again? i want a completely fresh start since i don't know what this guy has done on the phone.

also, the battery cover is pretty messed up. it still works but it has a lot of scratches. anyone know a good battery cover under $10 including shipping?

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i just bought a Fascinate today that was rooted. it's on 2.2.2, and as far as i can tell there is no custom rom on it. how do i go about unrooting, and if i do, will i be able to root again? i want a completely fresh start since i don't know what this guy has done on the phone.

also, the battery cover is pretty messed up. it still works but it has a lot of scratches. anyone know a good battery cover under $10 including shipping?

Odin back to stock check out galaxyforums.net for the files its easily rootable through Odin I know as I have odin'd like 40 times already trying to get a rom to load

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk