Just got a Droid

nicknicknick

Reaction score
Just got a Droid incredible today! Do you have any tips of stuff for battery life? Like turning stuff off and such and downloading applications? :iphone::motdroidhoriz::droideris:dancedroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. I really don't have tips for battery saving, I think most of them aren't very helpful. My tip would be purchase a spare battery and see if you can find a wall charger. I don't know what battery the Inc uses but Amazon might be helpful.

I like to enjoy the features of the phone and not turn everything off.

OP
N

nicknicknick

Reaction score
Well can you tell me some apps to download? What does the "Mobile" app do it can be loacated at - Widgets - setting, MOBILE Network

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well can you tell me some apps to download? What does the "Mobile" app do it can be loacated at - Widgets - setting, MOBILE Network

See I have a Motorola Droid and even though they are both Android there is some differences. I don't have a Mobile app.

I can suggest some apps for you however. Screebl, it comes with a video and will explain it for you, if you don't have a file manager get either Linda or Astro. That's helpful in installing apps, finding location of different files. Ringdroid so you can make your own notifications with your mp3 files. I love Beautiful Widgets but I'm not sure how that will work on the Inc.

We have a sister forum HTC Incredible Forum. I'm not trying to get rid of you, we have a good Incredible section here just giving you alternatives.