Just flashed to HeXen today.

Reaction score
The Droid 3 theme, with the blue bar and everything. I'm liking everything so far (Re-installed widget locker to get rid of the ugly motoblur lock), but I want to know if I can control the battery life ala CM7-wise? Or change the lockscreen without using widgetlocker? Other than that it's freaking awesome and fully functional which I love.

Edit: Forgot to mention, is it also possible to have it where if I dial a number the contact appears if I only type in the first 3 digits? I really liked that about the stock motoblur and really hope it's just not built into it like Social Networking.

Genetics

Reaction score
Try the Go Dialer from the GO Team. They have some great features that are part of the their dialer/contact app with theme support.

OP
M
Reaction score
Is that what the app is called? Go Dialer? I can't seem to find the exact one, I have touchpad dialer that pops up but its not from GOteam.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Genetics

Reaction score
Try looking for go contacts. They bundled both Apps together and both are pretty nice.

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If your still wanting to change the lockscreen let me know what you want and I can add it and send it to you.

OP
M
Reaction score
Can you do rotary? I would really appreciate it.

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can look into it, but that sounds like its based in the the rom.

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Id like one identical to the one on iphone....

OP
M
Reaction score
Yeah I figured it depended on the rom itself. Is there anything that's easy to work with that you know?