Juice Defender

Youngster77

Reaction score
Just installed juice defender for my bionic. I have it set to agressive. How will this effect the phones ability to receive emails? Emails really important in my line of work so i cant miss any or have long delays before receiving them. Thanks for your help...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Troops2990

Reaction score
If I read the settings right aggressive is basically like not having it on your phone at all so I would think you'll be fine

paul gyver

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Aggressive is just a tad more battery saving profile than balanced profile. With aggressive it totally disable connectivity when battery gets too low.

doctordoctor

Reaction score
does it work

I need emails and connectivity 24/7 with my line of work and odd hours. Does Juice defender really work??? My battery life is horrible! even with little use I only get about 8 hours of battery life. little use is checking emails, 1 call and 2-4 web pages. already at 67% with 3 1/2hours of idle time. used it to check 2 emails and download 1 free app from amazon... fishy battery life at best.

portermac

Reaction score
If you are loosing that much battery just idling than there is probably something running that shouldn't be. Check you're battery stats, that should tell you what might need to be off.

portermac

Reaction score
My idle is at 8% and standby at 33%. I wonder why your idle is so high? Anything different in your running applications?