JRummy Droid X/2 - Droccap questions.

timrock

Reaction score
I just installed this app (yes, im rooted), but in looking at these instructions, i dont have all these options.
How to: Overclock the DROID X or DROID 2 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Here is how mines looks.

Also, a little off topic, but why is it that when i take screenshots with drocap, i get that message at the bottom saying drocap2 has been granted superuser permissions.
disregard: i turned off the option in the settings.

Should this be moved to the Apps section? Wasnt sure.

amavit

Reaction score
I would try going into the app and then into the settings and make sure that disable module isn't enabled. If it is uncheck it. If this isn't your problem I would open superuser and double check that the app has superuser permissions

musicman

Reaction score
You are definitely missing some stuff. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? That may help. Once you get it working you will love this app, its great.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
timrock

timrock

Reaction score
I would try going into the app and then into the settings and make sure that disable module isn't enabled. If it is uncheck it. If this isn't your problem I would open superuser and double check that the app has superuser permissions

that option is not checked.

it has superuser permissions.

OP
timrock

timrock

Reaction score
You are definitely missing some stuff. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? That may help. Once you get it working you will love this app, its great.

trying now.

OP
timrock

timrock

Reaction score
so i uninstalled and reinstalled all the options seem to be there. thanks for the tips. final question, what settings does everyone use for their droid x. any recommendations?

musicman

Reaction score
Glad its working. I am currently running on medium at 1.3 and all is well. I would start slow and work your way up. Every phone handles it differently.

maderschramm

Reaction score
Don't use preset settings. Sux. Use advanced and tweak your settings manually. I cut min volt to 22 from 25 and upped the freq from 300 to 400. Start there, then find a setting that's stable, fast, and gives good bat life. (Also upped my max freq from 1.0 to 1.2 at stock, 68, volts).

Remember, all settings wont work in all droids. They're all created differently.