Jit questions

eriscrazy

Reaction score
i have been seeing lots of things about jit... and i was wondering if my rom had jit capabilitys? also what does jit do for the eris? and can someone point me in the direction of a how to video for jit? i have seen ppl getting 5 Mflops on there eris stable. i can only get 3.221 on a good day. what do i need to do and how do i need to do it.

RootedEris

Reaction score
How To: Remove SenseUI and Enable JIT - Android Forums

this is how i figured it out , jit is a program that speeds up the processing time of computers or in this case our droids.......note that this doesnt work with all roms and you have to remove senseUI stuff with adb

some roms wont allow you to enable jit ones that i found work were tainted vanilla and aloysiuss

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
ok cause tainted vanilla is the rom that i use so i can enable jit on that one. thanks brother i was trying to find that thread but was not haing any luck.! you rock!

RootedEris

Reaction score
yea no prob man, if i recall tainted vanilla already has most of sense uninstalled so i dont even think removal is necessary so all you got to do is flash the update kernel zip and then the jit zip

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
hey man can you point me in the direction of a data base of roms for the eris i wanna do some trolling lol

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
On my moto droid Jit was never stable until Google released 2.2 on which it is native. Regardless of the rom I used, Jit would be stable for 12-24 hours and then FC's and reboots would start. They would stop immediately after disabling JIT. YMMV