It's not Froyo but it's something - new update coming

Tominator

Reaction score
we will see this then in what 6 months from verizon lol ..hope they fixed the soft touch button lights going out to quick

fishmstr

Reaction score
It's out now, thank God they removed that dang service alert beeping. Annoyed the crap out of me.

fishmstr

Reaction score
I keep getting "service unavailable" I just love Verizon. NOT

Last edited:

JollyRoger

Reaction score
Just retried and got the DL. All finished. I guess the only thing I may notice is the beep not being there when a wireless signal is lost.

Scott1974

Reaction score
Previously Installed?

I am curious as to when this was released? I went through the instructions and received the message - "No Updates Currently Available". This leads me to believe that I have the most current update?

Is there any word on when 2.2 is planning on being released and when a GPS fix is coming?

JollyRoger

Reaction score
I am curious as to when this was released? I went through the instructions and received the message - "No Updates Currently Available". This leads me to believe that I have the most current update?

Is there any word on when 2.2 is planning on being released and when a GPS fix is coming?

I tried a couple of times throughout the day Scott, and it happened to hit this last time, about 20 minutes ago. As far as 2.2 goes, I've seen a couple of posts saying at the end of October.

fishmstr

Reaction score

Got it finally, that annoying beeping is gone. If you have it under Settings "About Phone" the Build number will be SCH-I500D101 and the Baseband version will be 5:I500.04 V.D101