Issues with Link Buttons?

missin44

Reaction score
I've posted a couple issues I'm having with the Droid. The problem is they are intermittent I also suspect they are all some how related. Does anyone have any idea why when I click on a web page link the page loads just fine. However sometimes when I click on a link button like the “Google Search” button on the Google home page it does nothing, yet if on the same page I click any of the actual links at the top of the page “Images”, “Local”, etc. it all works correctly.

Any ideas?

metsnfins

Reaction score
i posted something similar. hyperlinks work but "buttons" stop working unless i reboot.

OP
M

missin44

Reaction score
I noticed the same thing. Will post here if I find or hear of a cure. FYI - I tried two different browsers and it didn't help.

Last edited:

brianr0131

Reaction score
I am not sure about your issue but as a workaround you can hit the "enter" key while you're still in the text box

kevin1016

Reaction score
I've had "buttons" not work in the browser as well. I turned the phone off and on and it works now. Hopefully, they'll catch this for the Dec. OTA.

metsnfins

Reaction score
i still get this problem and go into task killer, close the browser and redo it and its okay

but its a pain in the ass