Reaction score
fo3v34.jpg

No physical keyboard, fm radio, andriod 2.1 OS.......hmmm
Here is the webste

Google Translate

Last edited:

medicTHREE

Reaction score
been discussed. Could be the "tablet" ie touch only version. Might not be. Bleh.

Caindris

Reaction score
Next version, no. Chinese version, maybe. Everyone seems to have a hard-on about a phone that runs a newer version of Android 2.0, I don't see why the Droid wouldn't get 2.1 pushed out to it in due time.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This question has been asked around everywhere and it's a good one.

I am going to go out on a limb and say yes, I _think_ it is BUT that will not be the final hardware. Stranger things have happened : )

I also think the next iteration will have world capabilities.

LordKastle

Reaction score
The phone is warped lol. Bad photoshopping (Lower right corner)

Android 2.1 will be released on all Android phones that can support 2.0.

Notice the number "2"..these are slight changes. Not that going from 1.5 to 2.0 is that much of a leap but there is a difference.

LordKastle

Reaction score
Guys I have a question..would the phone have a warped right bottom angle for no apparent reason? It is a bad photoshop.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Regardless... it doesn't have the slide out keyboard... which oddly enough i can't do without now. :)

Caindris

Reaction score
Guys I have a question..would the phone have a warped right bottom angle for no apparent reason? It is a bad photoshop.

Why would someone go out of their way to make a chop like that and do it consistently? It's not a bad chop, it's just the way the phone is made. I've seen stranger designs and seeing as how the phone is sold in a part of the world where they sell womens used panties in vending machines... some stuff is just quirky ****.

LordKastle

Reaction score
You're kidding me right? (Let me guess when you drive you car you make sure that one tire is flat?)

Look it up online...multiple sites have DEBUNKED these recent images. Regardless if there is a true version or not THIS is not it.

Read our forum, you will see about 3 other threads with multiple links to other sites.

Monstrosity

Reaction score
YOu got to think, a lot of products are tested in china and japan for a few years, so even if it is the next droid, we won't be seeing it here anytime soon.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
YOu got to think, a lot of products are tested in china and japan for a few years, so even if it is the next droid, we won't be seeing it here anytime soon.

LOL. Funny. You seriously think this? If that is the case, explain why when we do get new electronics like the storm, storm II, droid, etc, they are buggy as ****? They've tested it for years? I thinks not.

segen77

Reaction score
Sucks too. I'd love to get my hands on a version with no keyboard.

Step one: slide out keyboard.
Step two: squirt a bunch of super glue on keypad and around edges.
Step three: close keyboard.

Wait a few minutes and bam. no more keyboard.

Be sure to post pics. lol
:icon_ devil:

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
Sucks too. I'd love to get my hands on a version with no keyboard.

Step one: slide out keyboard.
Step two: squirt a bunch of super glue on keypad and around edges.
Step three: close keyboard.

Wait a few minutes and bam. no more keyboard.

Be sure to post pics. lol
:icon_ devil:

I like your idea and all but it still doesn't take away the bulkiness of having a keyboard I never use!

So I need some instructions on how to rip the thing off without destroying the phone!

:)