is this possible on the droid??

Adroid91

Reaction score
[video=youtube;6QX_r-aQvwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QX_r-aQvwA[/video]

Not sure if this is in the right section or not ?

I do not know a lot about how this works or even if it is news to most of you

"what other phone could run a n64 game and controll it with the wiimote, you show me a phone that can do that and ill say its better than the iphone"

And if it does work on the droid i would so make a video response rubbing it in his face!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
FAIL....
First, yes it is 'possible' as the Wii Remote just uses Blue-tooth for connecting/communication. There are a few apps that can connect it to PCs so all that is required is for a dev to write the required drivers ect.

On that note... This shows that iPhoney fans just have to find ANYTHING to try to make their phone look like it's something good.... but since they can't really make phone calls or do anything else with it half the time (seeing as they have no connection) I guess they have plenty of time on their hands :rofl3: Better idea, connect the Wii remote to the Wii and play the game on your TV!!!!!!

NYZ93

Reaction score
can i copy and paste that to the comments aahhh ima do it anywayz dont worry youll be acknowledge here comes the shyt storm from iphoners though

kristoff125

Reaction score
Not that I know of, but iPhone's been around a lot longer.
Soon as the iPhone can run 5 apps at once, I'll consider it a competitor to the Droid, until then, not a chance.

Mayhew

Reaction score
Neat trick, but the iPhone can not multitask. Not worth it to me.

iPirate

Reaction score
With a Droid you can listen to Pandora while playing NES.

Show me a phone that can do that and Ill say it is equal to the Droid. :icon_eek:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
FAIL....
First, yes it is 'possible' as the Wii Remote just uses Blue-tooth for connecting/communication. There are a few apps that can connect it to PCs so all that is required is for a dev to write the required drivers ect.

On that note... This shows that iPhoney fans just have to find ANYTHING to try to make their phone look like it's something good.... but since they can't really make phone calls or do anything else with it half the time (seeing as they have no connection) I guess they have plenty of time on their hands :rofl3: Better idea, connect the Wii remote to the Wii and play the game on your TV!!!!!!

Talk about iPhone fanboys trying to come up with anything......have you guys seen that hack on hackaday where that guy was controlling his minivan with the acclerometer of his iPhone?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Talk about iPhone fanboys trying to come up with anything......have you guys seen that hack on hackaday where that guy was controlling his minivan with the acclerometer of his iPhone?

We can only hope that the guy is outside of the minivan and the control malfunctions (or he's in it and there's a bridge nearby):rofl3: