Is this hoax?

KCav

Reaction score
I found the following add on Anazon.com -- Free application for your Android phone - no Kindel required. There was no link to a download. It said -- Get free download, search for Kindel on Android Market. Could this be a hoax?

I searched for Kindel on the Android market and found nothing about a free Kindel download. Does anyone use Kindel on their DROID? I would like to try to Kinde on my DROID; advice appreciated.

KC

Ag3nt X

Reaction score
I found the following add on Anazon.com -- Free application for your Android phone - no Kindel required. There was no link to a download. It said -- Get free download, search for Kindel on Android Market. Could this be a hoax?

I searched for Kindel on the Android market and found nothing about a free Kindel download. Does anyone use Kindel on their DROID? I would like to try to Kinde on my DROID; advice appreciated.

KC

Don't know about your phone but mine came with Kindel preinstalled.

DroidCoug

Reaction score
Kindle+QR+Code.png

Kindle is free, books on kindle are not, however there is free content within kindle.

Last edited:
OP
KCav

KCav

Reaction score
Went to android.com/market, clicked Help, Searched for app kendle,, found posts such as --- why can't I find Kindle in the Market. How did you find Kindle on the Android Market?

KC

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
Both Kindle and Nook should be in the market, I have a kindle and I buy books for my kindle, I"m also able to download the kindle books that I bought onto my phone and read them there.

Ag3nt X

Reaction score
Went to android.com/market, clicked Help, Searched for app kendle,, found posts such as --- why can't I find Kindle in the Market. How did you find Kindle on the Android Market?

KC

Dude check your apps see if its already there.

OP
KCav

KCav

Reaction score
I clicked the Settings icon on my DROID, then Applications, there was no Lendle listed there.

kc

OP
KCav

KCav

Reaction score
As soon as I can find the free download I'll get started.

KC

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got Kindle on my Inc. There are quite a few free books available.
I use it every day.
I just did a search on the market for Kindle in various spellings and variations and the Kindle app came up first with every search.
Support Our Troops!! written in some form from a wifi monolith.

Iowa

Reaction score
go to page one and use a barcode scanner and scan that qc code..

if he can manage to do this I don't see how its possible to not use the search function within the market and type "Kindle"