Is there something wrong with Market....

google123

Reaction score
or is it my phone? I just opened the Market on my Pro and 80% of the apps that I installed from the Market aren't showing up when I go the Menu>My Apps....Is anyone else having trouble with missing apps or could it just be my phone that is messing up? Also, I have SwipePad installed and have Barcode Scanner as a shortcut on it and its not working..either through SwipePad or by clicking on it by choosing the Apps launcher from the homescreen. I have already installed the available SwipePad update that was available today.

Update: Nevermind, everything seems to be working fine again. That was strange....

Last edited:

DroidToro

Reaction score
I had the same problem and had to go to the application manager and delete data and cache.

Sent from my DROID PRO

ravenhawk

Reaction score
When this happens to me, I just turn off my phone, then when I turn it back on the problem seems to be fixed. Just have to remind myself this thing is like a mini laptop and, sadly enough, half the quirks seem to get fixed by rebooting.

DroidToro

Reaction score
Rebooting did not help me when it happened. I even tried deleting and reinstalling using TitBu. Deleting cache and data was the only solution for me.