Is there an EASY way to convert .m4v (iTunes) videos to be played on the droid??

Status
Not open for further replies.

zinny0753

Reaction score
I am not very tech smart and take it you cannot just drag the file onto the droid as it will not play .m4v videos. Any way to convert these them put them on the droid?

Thanks

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i use ZC video converter for all my converting needs.

I believe realplayer comes with a free converter now? one of the "major" media players, i just forget exactly which one.

Also, you'll want to convert your videos to mp4.

Jackattack

Reaction score
I can play .m4v movies

I use Astro App to browse to video (.m4v format), if I just touch the file it wont start up, but if I do a touch and hold a menu pops up allowing me to select open as video. Select that and you should be all set...

OP
Z

zinny0753

Reaction score
I use Astro App to browse to video (.m4v format), if I just touch the file it wont start up, but if I do a touch and hold a menu pops up allowing me to select open as video. Select that and you should be all set...

hmmm...same result. Cannot play video

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
tunebite is a paid thing.. if you downloaded a free version (there is one) it is limited to what you can do... which may be why you didn't get what you wanted. all tunebite does is play your media (through itunes, in your case) and re-record it without the DRM stuff and into whatever format you choose. but the free version doesn't do everything..

Leaddog

Reaction score
Yes MX Player works great for me. I still can't play .flv files. I only get audio on those but just about everything else I try works fine on MX Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.