Is there an app to block certain numbers?

jrl9851

Reaction score
I keep getting calls from this stupid travel company saying I won a 2 night stay blah blah blah. I say I'm not interested and they call back. Is there an app to completely block their calls so I never know they call and not let them have access to my voicemail?

stevo95

Reaction score
not sure about the app for blocking incoming, but if you add the number as a contact, then go into thr contact and choose options, you can send the call straight to voicemail.

raven1911

Reaction score
I have the same problem but with a co-worker that send me text messages all the time. The forwarded kind that are dumb most of the time. At least I have the option of telling him to stop. LOL

sir2545

Reaction score
you can actually go onto verizon's website and block up to five numbers from even contacting your phone....its in privacy settings or something. Best I remember, it was a pain in the a** to find, but very helpful, other than that, I'd say add it to contacts and send em to Voicemail

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
you can actually go onto verizon's website and block up to five numbers from even contacting your phone....its in privacy settings or something. Best I remember, it was a pain in the a** to find, but very helpful, other than that, I'd say add it to contacts and send em to Voicemail

Awesome thanks. I'll do that because I don't even want them going to my voicemail. I end up having like 10 voicemails per day.

sir2545

Reaction score
So I just went to the Verizon site and mapped it out.....Okay, log in and under My Verizon, highlight, but dont click My Services, then select Verizon Safeguards. On the left column, You should see spam controls underneath Verizon Safeguards and parental controls. Click on spam controls and enter the number to block. Be sure to select "Apply" when finished. Hope this helps

LeonardM

Reaction score
vzw.com/spamcontrols

A still easier way to reach Verizon Incoming Call & Message Blocking is vzw.com/spamcontrols

You can also block up to 15 email spamming websites or email addresses from texting you there

Note the blocks are only incoming blocks.

If you wish to block outgoing communications, for parental control purposes, then you will have to purchase Usage Controls vzw.com/usagecontrols to block up to 20 outgoing numbers