Is there an APP like this?

mbrown1253

Reaction score
I search the market everyday just to see if anything new is out that that catches my eye and usually nothing does. I see a lot of Apps where you can view you computer on your droid, which would be very handy for someone out in the field and needs something on their actual computer. But, here's my idea for an app (please tell me someone has already made this) I want an app where I can view and use my droid on my computer. I love my phone and when I'm on the computer I don't like having to look down at my phone every time I get a message or if I need to view a phone number. If there was an app that could make it so I could use my droid, view contacts, send messages, etc. while using my actual computer, I think that would be pretty nice. Let me know what everyone thinks of this app, maybe we can get someone to make it if it's even possible or let me know if it is, in fact, already out.

Thanks a lot

frankieg22x

Reaction score
i swear i saw an app that sends text messages to your computer. I think its called droid messenger or something.

xanthus1132

Reaction score
There is an app in developement right now that is on its way to doing this but you need a wifi connection. it is called "PicME" right now, everything works, it will follow your keyboard input, it will let you click around and stuff and control your droid. but there is one problem (currently supposed to be being worked on) On your computer, it displays a completely Black screen for your droid, so unless you reallllly know your droid, it is quite difficult to get around, and you will still have to look at your droid when using it to see what you're doing ha. [Droid must be rooted to use this app]

OP
M

mbrown1253

Reaction score
On my old PocketPC XV6700 (this phone was pitiful) I found an app from I think, download.com where someone had made the app where I had a window on my screen that basically looked exactly like my phone. I could click on something with my mouse such as the Start button and instantly, on my phone and the computer, the start menu would pop up just as if I did it on my phone. I loved the app, used it all the time. I then switched to an old blackberry, then to the storm, and now to the Droid and have yet to find another app quite like that. I would definitely pay at least $5 for this app if it was to run smoothly.

droid d'oh

Reaction score
That would be the iEye.

839482743_a32a6a8a47.jpg

wait 4 years for immediate retinal implementation... which will be very convenient

OP
M

mbrown1253

Reaction score
I'm still confused on why you posted something about iEye?