Is Pete on vacation?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Czerdrill- did you come here just to bash pete, your constantly calling him inexperienced and un-worthy, you called his work pointless in your last post. I think you should move on my friend. Done, i've said my peace.

Back on topic, stop derailing.

Pete popped out the evo bugless a few days ago, I think hes been spending a lot of time on that. Hes got a new toy, you know how it is your old one will sit of to the side for a sec till you get back to it.

sorry no not bashing pete, i will edit my post. just stating that that's not how companies hire people. pete is a great dev, i used his 2.1 ROM exclusively.

J*Bishop

Reaction score
hey guys. let's get back on track. pete's on vacation. lol

Phxphenom

Reaction score
I am quite sure Pete would be instantly recognized by the Google Droid Developer folks and would also have a ton of street cred. I also believe the Google folks visit these forum websites often.....as well as twitter etc.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
^+1^

hey guys. let's get back on track. pete's on vacation. lol

What Track....the Side Track ; )

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

OP
nagmier

nagmier

Reaction score
its ****ing summer guys!

Yeah so no school so he should be in the kitchen cook us up some more ROMs
j/k I figure hes just taking a little break but I hope he gets back soon...

tony1208

Reaction score
dam 2 new roms from source came out today ,i sure hope to see petes rom from source pop up this weekend haha

carbonnoid

Reaction score
Wow drill you are extremely negative. I have no College Degree, I had no exp in my area of my job, I had exp in the opposite end of the industry, and I was hired as a VP for a major company. Come on now, its not always about qualifications, or requirements.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow drill you are extremely negative. I have no College Degree, I had no exp in my area of my job, I had exp in the opposite end of the industry, and I was hired as a VP for a major company. Come on now, its not always about qualifications, or requirements.

yes, i know. we've already been through this. and i'll say it again. if you think what happened to you is normal, then i don't know what to say. if your story is true, then you got lucky. simple as that. if you think "major companies" are hiring people with no experience as their VPs then I really don't know what to tell you. what happened to you (if it's true) is one in a million. it's not a common thing for "major companies" to hire people with no experience...especially as a VP :dry:...but hey whatever works for you i guess.

i'm finding it laughable that people are trying to convince me that a company like google would even entertain the thought of hiring an IT professional who has no experience or qualifications. are you people reading what you're writing? or is this some kind of early (or late) april fool's joke?

Hyde895

Reaction score
If I remember, didn't pete fry his phone? I know it was on this forum somewhere after BB 0.2 was released.

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
If I remember, didn't pete fry his phone? I know it was on this forum somewhere after BB 0.2 was released.

I thought he bricked his phone too.. I remember seeing a post from someone quoting a tweet from pete. I don't know... hopefully he got a new one and is going to release 0.3 pretty soon.