Is it possible to remove slide to lock screen?

jasonb

Reaction score
If you look in system/app there is an apk called HTC Lockscreen. So this may actually be possible.

J

Johnly

There is another app that will bypass lock screen, tho I forget what it is. You can, droid does.....

jasonb

Reaction score
There is another app that will bypass lock screen, tho I forget what it is. You can, droid does.....

Screen mode widget does this. No lock also does, but the volume buttons also wake the phone.

OP
N

neodan

Reaction score
anybody else remember the app name

Screen mode widget does this. No lock also does, but the volume buttons also wake the phone.

This app didn't remove the lock screen

jasonb

Reaction score
anybody else remember the app name

This app didn't remove the lock screen

it doesn't technically remove it, but it does skip it when you hit the power button. screen mode widget lite is the one i tried. it does work.

shamus

Reaction score
There's also an app called 'mylock' but I always found it a little buggy on my Droid so I never tried it on the Inc.

shamus

Reaction score
mylock did work for me when I tried it HOWEVER it makes a fairly large issue!!! The slide lock screen is how you silence the alarm and calendar alerts

I'm going to have to assume that anyone asking for an app to bypass the lock screen has already realized that.

givmedew

Reaction score
mylock did work for me when I tried it HOWEVER it makes a fairly large issue!!! The slide lock screen is how you silence the alarm and calendar alerts

I'm going to have to assume that anyone asking for an app to bypass the lock screen has already realized that.

Well I installed it the first day I had the phone so I hadn't even used the alarm yet.