Is innotraveler the only car dock that takes a case?

DroolingOnDroid

Reaction score
Hubby and I got our droids last week. Ordered the steinheil crystal for the screen. But the search is still on for a good case that works with the car dock. After searching thru the forum for couple of hours, only thing I have found is the Seidio innocase and innotraveler combo. Is there anything else out there too? Please advice before our babies get all scratched up. And, does the innotraveler take any other case? I would like something a little cute too for my droid, husband does not care obviously. Thanks a ton!

Reaction score
The bracketron grip it will hold your droid and keep the functions accessible. The grip-it can be paired with numerous mounting arms they sell. Check out their website.

Murz

Reaction score
There are "one size fits all" types of docks for the car, most of them clip on to your vent. I think one of the more popular ones is called "Pro Clips" or somthing like that. You should be able to search Amazon without too much of a problem.

In terms of the Seidio Dock fitting other cases, I dont think so, most reports have been that the Seidio Dock only works with the Innocase or a naked droid.

Myself, I have the Innocase/Innotraveler combo and have no complaints.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think one of the more popular ones is called "Pro Clips" or somthing like that.
ProClip's device holders aren't designed for use with cases and, IIRC they don't make generic mounts. There are, however, plenty of companies that make generic mounts that may accommodate a Droid with a case.

If you really want a car mount for use with a case, I'd highly suggest looking at something like Seidio's solution. Otherwise it's a bit hit-and-miss to find a holder that will definitely work with whatever case you end up deciding to use.

Reaction score
There's a whole thread on the Seidio car dock. It hasn't been getting good reviews lately. I have their case, and multimedia dock. I had planned on purchasing the car dock as well. However, given the reviews I am looking elsewhere.

OP
D

DroolingOnDroid

Reaction score
Yes... thats why I was wondering

if there is something else out there too. It does not seem to be gettign lot of good reviews. I am not sure if the VZ combo is a good option either.

thx for letting me know your expereince.

There's a whole thread on the Seidio car dock. It hasn't been getting good reviews lately. I have their case, and multimedia dock. I had planned on purchasing the car dock as well. However, given the reviews I am looking elsewhere.