Is Getting the Updated MotoBlur on the X2 Possible?

Meticode

Reaction score
I know the X2 has fragmentation of the Blur overall on the phone in certain aspects, but it doesn't run full MotoBlur. Is it possible to get i on the phone, or would someone have to make a ROM to have this? The reason I ask is because i am a stock Android guy. I like a clean stock Android OS, but the new MotoBlur looks interesting to use. I used it on the Droid 3 at the Verizon store when I upgraded to the X2, and the Bionic will be running the newest version of MotoBlur. Any input?

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I know the X2 has fragmentation of the Blur overall on the phone in certain aspects, but it doesn't run full MotoBlur. Is it possible to get i on the phone, or would someone have to make a ROM to have this? The reason I ask is because i am a stock Android guy. I like a clean stock Android OS, but the new MotoBlur looks interesting to use. I used it on the Droid 3 at the Verizon store when I upgraded to the X2, and the Bionic will be running the newest version of MotoBlur. Any input?

Call Motorola And Ask Them What Their Plans Are With The X2.

OP
Meticode

Meticode

Reaction score
Call Motorola And Ask Them What Their Plans Are With The X2.
Don't be an ass please. You know as well as me they'll give you the, "I'm not privileged to that information."

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I Wasn't Being An @$$, I Gave An Honest And Completely Educated Answer To Your Question.

Edit: Along With Some Humor. I Just Won't Joke With You.

Last edited:
OP
Meticode

Meticode

Reaction score
I Wasn't Being An @$$, I Gave An Honest And Completely Educated Answer To Your Question.

Edit: Along With Some Humor. I Just Won't Joke With You.
You make me sad panda.

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Don't be an ass please. You know as well as me they'll give you the, "I'm not privileged to that information."

I thought it was kind of funny.
Didn't seem like he was coming at u like u were stupid. Take offense much?
Sorry. Also a joke. Have fun. Also curious to what the bionic is gonna be like. Blur and all

OP
Meticode

Meticode

Reaction score
I thought it was kind of funny.
Didn't seem like he was coming at u like u were stupid. Take offense much?
Sorry. Also a joke. Have fun. Also curious to what the bionic is gonna be like. Blur and all

Pretty much the same as the DROID 3, but with a bigger screen and more ram. It'll have the same version of Blur that the X2 has.

OP
Meticode

Meticode

Reaction score
That's Dumb, It Should Have The Polished Version The Droid 3 Has. I Like It Alot Very Interactive With The Transitions.
The 1GB ram seemingly makes the transitions in Blur more smoother.

juice2013

Reaction score
What if someone were to port some of the files from one of the d3 system dumps? It would have to be somewhere. We could then probably flash it over ours.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums