Is Apple on the ropes?

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just read they are copying the Motorola 360 and their iWatch will be round. Bunch of Johnny Come Latelys. Can't wait for this company to go out of business. I long for the 90s when they almost tanked.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just read they are copying the Motorola 360 and their iWatch will be round. Bunch of Johnny Come Latelys. Can't wait for this company to go out of business. I long for the 90s when they almost tanked.

Samsung is not going out of business, because some fanboy hopes it will, do not forget Motorola is a Korean company as we speak, the US mobility Motorola is no more, get over it. I rather have a company that is on stable footing produce a device that they can back up in case of issues.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I don't want Apple to fail either. It's the competition between Apple & Android that have gotten both platforms where they are today.
I'll tell you one thing, our nation needs to focus more on engineering, IT, technology etc in our schools, so this COUNTRY can get back in the game. Caught the tail end of a news program last night where this guy in Africa built his own 3D printer almost entirely from scraps he found in a junk yard. (apparently the majority of the world's electronic waste is shipped there) http://observers.france24.com/content/20131220-togo-waste-create-3d-printer Amazing!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Samsung is not going out of business, because some fanboy hopes it will, do not forget Motorola is a Korean company as we speak, the US mobility Motorola is no more, get over it. I rather have a company that is on stable footing produce a device that they can back up in case of issues.

What are you even talking about, Napoleon!?! LOL I was talking about hoping Apple goes under, not Samsung. I have no issues with Samsung.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score

Motorola Mobility is now a CHINESE company, not Korean. Apple copies stuff that makes sense for them design and functionality wise. Of course they are going to copy the Moto 360, it's the best looking smartwatch yet. Just don't sue Motorola about the design concept Apple!