Iphone tracking question?

isobella

Reaction score
I got an iphone 4 for Christmas from my dad, and I was wondering if he may have put some tracking software on there as he knew my activities clearly since I got the iphone. I'm in college now and I really don’t want him spying on me. How can I tell if there’s any iphone spy on there?

captain howdy

Reaction score
Not sure about I phones but with Verizon if you are the account holder you can use family locator to see where people are with in 1/8 of a mile. No software install. It uses tower signal triangulation. If that's the case you r only options are get your own plan or leave the phone at home. I use this to keep track of my dad who had a stroke.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
I

isobella

Reaction score
Not sure about I phones but with Verizon if you are the account holder you can use family locator to see where people are with in 1/8 of a mile. No software install. It uses tower signal triangulation. If that's the case you r only options are get your own plan or leave the phone at home. I use this to keep track of my dad who had a stroke.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Thank you. I think that leaving the phone at home is not the best choice for I usually get calls from my friends.

rbw62

Reaction score
Some HTC phones have a security hole that allows access to All info on the phone. This is real reason GB ota was pulled.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums