Iphone on verizon......

aDroidman

Reaction score
Apple is not allowing any of there employees to miss Tuesday january 11. They get off early like around lunch time. It is rumored that this is the day the iphone on verizon will be released.

Edit: Employees can miss work but only under extreme circumstances. They get off work around 1PM so we can expect something then.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Moved to correct sub-forum

xpezdj

Reaction score
I for one will switch the iphone. Tired of the D1 lag. Even rooted got BB on there overclocked to 1ghz. still terrible redraw lag. Miswell shut the phone off and turn it back on by the time home screen pops up. After messing around with a friends iphone. Seen zero lag.

Googleaddict

Reaction score
I for one will switch the iphone. Tired of the D1 lag. Even rooted got BB on there overclocked to 1ghz. still terrible redraw lag. Miswell shut the phone off and turn it back on by the time home screen pops up. After messing around with a friends iphone. Seen zero lag.

If you are switching, wait for the next gen iphone. Heard it will be dual core ect.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score

If you are switching, wait for the next gen iphone. Heard it will be dual core ect.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thank you! Lol you are probably the only person on here that did not/would not flame this guy for saying that. Glad there're mature people lol

modified

Reaction score
Verizon Employee tells me that the iPhone will be the first Verizon 4G phone. Just throwin it out there

xRITE AIDEx

Reaction score
I am changing day one. I don't care if it comes with 4g or not(I'm not expecting it to) since there won't be any 4g coverage where I live granted it'll be nationwide by 2013, I'm not sold on 4g yet and I can wait.

I can't wait for tuesday, I'll be pre-ordering ASAP

Dan_08

Reaction score

Don't worry I'll flame you....it's cause you don't know how to use the D1! ...just put it down, better yet give it to someone who is competent enough to use it and use the phone that is too simple for my 2 year old.

eh j/k...enjoy the iPhone. But seriously my rooted D1 is way better than the iphone4, and my brother who has one is so ready to jump ship and it's not cause of ATT....

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
The iPhone is still a great device. Its all about preference and what you'll be using your phone for. While personally I wouldn't trade my Droid 2 for any phone on the market, there's no doubt the iPhone is a good phone. If it weren't, it wouldn't be so popular.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
glad to see some courtesy going on here.

in essence, our phone choice is no different than what we own for cars.

there's all types of factors, i.e. price, style, performance, availability, etc. etc.
It comes down to what you want. We all drive different cars and can get along, there's no reason we can't own different phones and get along.

xpezdj

Reaction score

Don't worry I'll flame you....it's cause you don't know how to use the D1! ...just put it down, better yet give it to someone who is competent enough to use it and use the phone that is too simple for my 2 year old.

eh j/k...enjoy the iPhone. But seriously my rooted D1 is way better than the iphone4, and my brother who has one is so ready to jump ship and it's not cause of ATT....

I don't know how to use my phone, you're right. I just hit the home button and I have to wait for 5 minutes for everything to pop up. M I DOIN IT RITE?