iPhone killing?

ToddP0530

Reaction score
Why does everything have to be about killing the iPhone? The iPhone is here to stay. Nothing will kill it, unfortunately, not even the gawdawful network it's on. But here is what I do think about the Droid based on having read every credible review that's out: People will be talking about the droid and the Android system like "what's going to kill the droid?" in another year, year and a half. Yeah, that's right, I said it. It may not kill the iPhone, but nothing is likely to kill it either. I'd be worried if I was RIM. Very worried. I remember a time when they arrogantly had the smartphone market covered.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Because right now the iPhone is the consumer device to beat. LIke it or not.

RayPaganJr

Reaction score
I could care less if it kills bugs. I'm going to purchase it regardless. I love my iPod touch. If you have a Zune more power to you. Who cares what the next person has? As far as RIM, has anyone seen the Droid vs. Storm 2. Wow. Talk about turtlitis. SLOWWWWWWWWWW.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I could care less if it kills bugs. I'm going to purchase it regardless. I love my iPod touch. If you have a Zune more power to you. Who cares what the next person has? As far as RIM, has anyone seen the Droid vs. Storm 2. Wow. Talk about turtlitis. SLOWWWWWWWWWW.

No joke, the folks at Verizon will tell you that the droids are FAR faster than anything else in the store. (Zune user since day one!)

Timber

Reaction score
Won't kill it but will finally give us that value coverage over style something to work with.

mjs31

Reaction score
I agree that there is no need for the Iphone killer remarks that are seen, but I do believe that apple needs to get less restricive on the Iphone or they will eventually be in trouble. Open source is so much better and they need to hack a phone is crazy. Fact is, it was the model to catch and the android os has nearly done that in 1 year.

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Do you know what Nemesis means?

It is like the yin just met the yang...

The black met the white...

The up it's down...

It's eventual...

I waited in line like 35min for the NEW iPhone when it was released... It was a cultural phenomenon... You ALWAYS look for someone to knock off the top dog..

Kinda like Brock Lesnar.. Who's going to kick that guys ass? You are always on the lookout for someone that will EVEN challenge him... So to even question why the comparsion.. Seems... Ohhhh... Silly...

It's human nature (& Free Market?) to want to see better..