iP4 app folder app for droid? pic

dgerej

Reaction score
The iphone 4 has something I want on my Dx. I wonder if it can be done. Pretty much...I would like to organize my apps
foldersinsidefolders.png

If you look above "GPS", this is what I'm looking for. Thx in advance

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm trying to recall the name of it but there is most certainly an app that will do that.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Just long press on the home screen, select folder and place what you want in them.
No app needed

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is an app that will display the tiny icons in the folder however. IIRC the native folder option does not do that.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Folder Organizer

-Mike

I use this, it doesn't show the tiny icons of each app, you can however customize what icon the folder is (instead of the plain folder) but to my knowledge it won't display each icon... unless I've just missed it.

mcapozzi

Reaction score
Here!

Folder Organizer

-Mike

I use this, it doesn't show the tiny icons of each app, you can however customize what icon the folder is (instead of the plain folder) but to my knowledge it won't display each icon... unless I've just missed it.

Yes, the option is there in Folder Organizer when you create a folder link, you can then customize the icon, the icon you want to select is "Show items in icon".

-Mike

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Folder Organizer

-Mike

Yes, the option is there in Folder Organizer when you create a folder link, you can then customize the icon, the icon you want to select is "Show items in icon".

-Mike

Thanks for clearing that up!

OP
dgerej

dgerej

Reaction score
Folder Organizer

-Mike
Bingo. Droid does. But this app is $1.38. The free version is just a tease. I wonder if there is anything else close. I don't really care about the pics of small apps. It's nice, but I would just really like to put apps into a folder and name the folder. I'm surprised the how worthless the stock folder widget is.

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
You can try "Apps Organizer". Doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it gets the job done.

OP
dgerej

dgerej

Reaction score
You can try "Apps Organizer". Doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it gets the job done.

^I tried it before even reading your post. I appreciate your good intent, but that app is pitiful.

Go Launcher looks very promising folks. I will compare it to Launcher Pro and see how things go. Any more suggestions would be great.