Inverted Facebook App and Widget

haledroid

Reaction score
So this kat Papa Smurf151 on xda forums is said to have inverted the colors in this Facebook app. So I thought I would share my findings.

After some research it appears that most of the images and all edited code was taken from the darkedge themes. Why do some people try to take credit for other peoples work. Its ridiculous.

[Release] DarkEdge UI

Here is the link from XDA Forums http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=708004

I uploaded the apk, later tonight I'll update this post with an update.zip install.

For now if you want it just change the .zip to .apk and push it to system/app on your phone.

Enjoy. dancedroid

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not to try and start anything but doesn't the second image of the opened Facebook look pretty darn close to the Dark Edge facebook?? Maybe it's just me.

OP
haledroid

haledroid

Reaction score
I'm not trying to say anything like that but Xeudoxus may want to look at that, or I am a tool and don't know what I'm looking at. But when I open up my Dark Edge facebook... pretty similar. I'd post a pick if I could but i"m at work.

If you go here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/43628-release-darkedge-ui.html and look at the giant picture in the OP it's there but in green.

Yeah, it looks very similar. If you hit the jump in my original post it will take you to xda post. The screen shot of the widget is all funky looking on xda. Also to get it work on my droid I had to resign the apk.

Also i just noticed on the widget image, on the left side of the facebook logo there is a thin blue line the same color as the blue darkedge theme.

Last edited:

ashkev843

Reaction score
Even so...someone else is capable of inverting the colors of the Facebook app. I tried multiple times to cut and paste things from the darkedge facebook.apk and could never get it to work properly....so this guy knows what he is doing. Maybe he can do the talk.apk and mms.apk too?

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
It's absolutely funny how this guy completely just forgot to mention that he didn't even create the images used in "his" inverted facebook.

Found the DE Blue color code in his resources.arsc ... coincidence?

Last edited: