Introducing.... Teh Chops

Chopper

Reaction score
Hello all fellow droid users! Glad to be part of a great network for a great device.
My name is Andy and I live in Shreveport, La. I have an HTC Droid Eris on the VZW network with the upgraded Android 2.1 software.

I love the phone and hope to have an HTC Incredible on my next upgrade.

I will be searching for a fix for an issue I've been having since upgrading to the Android 2.1. The telephone part of the phone has been having issues with me not being able to make or receive calls. I did a little searching and found that uninstalling and reinstalling the software might be the answer to some bugs.
Of course I am open to suggestions.

Hola, Droid-ers! :rockon:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello all fellow droid users! Glad to be part of a great network for a great device.
My name is Andy and I live in Shreveport, La. I have an HTC Droid Eris on the VZW network with the upgraded Android 2.1 software.

I love the phone and hope to have an HTC Incredible on my next upgrade.

I will be searching for a fix for an issue I've been having since upgrading to the Android 2.1. The telephone part of the phone has been having issues with me not being able to make or receive calls. I did a little searching and found that uninstalling and reinstalling the software might be the answer to some bugs.
Of course I am open to suggestions.

Hola, Droid-ers! :rockon:
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Sorry, I don't have the Eris so I can't be much help to you in regards to your phone issues other then advise you to update your PRL's by dialing *228 Option 2.

Glad to have you here, enjoy the Forum.

OP
C

Chopper

Reaction score
Thanks Hook. I am actually aware of the *228 update and do it at least once a month. I don't know If I have done it since I updated the software... I will try it though. Thanks for the reminder!