Indigo Blue Theme UD/BB is HERE!!!

OP
C

Cuttalott

Reaction score
Indigo UD6.0 today maybe? Red and Gold have all the fun!! Pink and blue are the red-headed step-children!

Sorry guys Madden 11 has gotten the best of me the last few days... I will be showing the step-children some love hopefully today lol :) stay tuned!!

OP
C

Cuttalott

Reaction score
UD 6.0 is UP!!!

Sorry for the delay... Enjoy!!!! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
currently using this on BB tried out UD and its version, went to install it and got stuck in boot loop. had to go back to BB.

imgrtful

Reaction score
UD7.0 just dropped last night. Its's just not the same without some indigo

i agree.i installed 7.0 last night and tried to install indigo but got stuck at bootloader so i did my backup and staying with 6.0 untill then.i keep going back and forth between this and 24K black gold.the one good thing that has come from ADD is getting bored with a theme or rom and trying new ones.

smh71

Reaction score
Indigo Blue is my favorite theme, UD 7 feels naked without it!

jpar63

Reaction score
Strange Problem after install

I hope someone can help me here. I am running Bugless Beast 0.4 with Chevys Med. voltage 1.1Ghz kernal and the C_01.43.01P Baseband. After I install the Zip of the Indigo theme using Clockwork Recovery, I keep getting an error box saying something to the effect of "This feature does not support current system version" and I have No service. When I check the basband ir says unavailable. I tried re flashing the baseband and rebooting but that didn't work. I really want this theme, PLEASE HELP ME!

tech

Reaction score
theres something wrong with the red glass link anyone have another link

tech

Reaction score
I hope someone can help me here. I am running Bugless Beast 0.4 with Chevys Med. voltage 1.1Ghz kernal and the C_01.43.01P Baseband. After I install the Zip of the Indigo theme using Clockwork Recovery, I keep getting an error box saying something to the effect of "This feature does not support current system version" and I have No service. When I check the basband ir says unavailable. I tried re flashing the baseband and rebooting but that didn't work. I really want this theme, PLEASE HELP ME!

i had same issue and setup try flashing p3droid kernal blue theme did great after that red link is messed up as of now

jpar63

Reaction score
I figured out what the hang-up was. I had installed Pete's fix for the Verizon Froyo OTA update. That was causing the theme update not to recognize my version of Bugless Beast as 0.4. Anyhow, I flashed a recovery image from before the OTA fix, then had no problem installing the indigo theme. LOOKS AWSOME! Thanks.