Incredible ROM for droid

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What are the chance we can get a fully functioning incredible rom with sense ui on the droid. .........Let me rephrase that "fully functioning stable, with out lag, incredible rom with sense ui for the droid.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thats sacrilegious Pilot : )

This is a Google Experience phone.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
ZeusDroid is in the process of making this happen. There is an alpha that is available to try but it has issues with some simple things like making calls lol.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That would be the Desire rom they are developing.

junpar

Reaction score
Guys.. The Incredible IS the US Desire with CDMA support.

bL33d

Reaction score
seems like phone issue would be gone if they used the cdma version i know those smart-asses over at alldroid have a smartass comment for a question like this as they allways do.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
from what ive heard if you try to install the framework(not just the Framework-res.apk but everything) you get sent into boot loops. so there will be some major porting going on. but if anyone can do it is zeusdroid team will.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd try it out but honestly, our Droids don't have the ram and internal memory that the Incredible does. So as much as I hate to admit it, it may not run that well. If they can make it work, I'd love to try it out and see how I feel about it but I won't hold my breath for it to perform that great.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'd try it out but honestly, our Droids don't have the ram and internal memory that the Incredible does. So as much as I hate to admit it, it may not run that well. If they can make it work, I'd love to try it out and see how I feel about it but I won't hold my breath for it to perform that great.

That could be a reason for lag. We can increase the processing speed of the droid, but we can not increase the ram.

nkcavs23

Reaction score
there would be no point to stop development on the desire and start over with the incredible rom, the amount of work that zeusdroid has done wouldnt make sense to do it over again to the incredible rom.

Reaction score
That is what swap partitions are intended to do. Virtual ram.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk