Incredible reboots on its own?

jkl5026

Reaction score
My inc rebooted twice yesterday while on the phone and using navigation at the same time. I have had it for about 2 weeks now and that was the only time it did it. I hadn't installed any new apps or changed anything since the first few days, so hopefully it won't become a problem.

lizm

Reaction score
Mine did that while we were on a car trip - it was doing Nav and Pandora and sometimes my daughter would go on Facebook too, and it would just restart, happened 3-4 times.

I had an ebay battery in there and switched to the stock one and it stopped.

Maybe the ebay battery got too hot...?

DroidNoobUser

Reaction score
i had 3 incredibles each one rebooted at least 2 times a day. wouldnt even be using the phone. verizon said they dont know that to be a problem, so i said am i that lucky to get 3 that reset everyday. so i now have an 'x' on its way

Will Survive

Reaction score
i had 3 incredibles each one rebooted at least 2 times a day. wouldnt even be using the phone. verizon said they dont know that to be a problem, so i said am i that lucky to get 3 that reset everyday. so i now have an 'x' on its way

How did u manage that? did u go to a verizon wireless store or called customer service? what exactly did u say to convince them to send u a droid x? just curious because i'm also on my 3rd phone after external speakers keep blowing on me, not to mention the reboot issue as well... would really like to know the whole story please... TIA

DroidNoobUser

Reaction score

How did u manage that? did u go to a verizon wireless store or called customer service? what exactly did u say to convince them to send u a droid x? just curious because i'm also on my 3rd phone after external speakers keep blowing on me, not to mention the reboot issue as well... would really like to know the whole story please... TIA

i called up complaining thursday, the final straw for that phone was my alarm did not go off. so they sent me to tech support i told the guy i wanted a different phone, he said we can only send you an incredible. i said at what number do you stop sending me the same phone. he said there is no specific number. i said i want to talk to a manager. the tech guy came back and said we can give you the htc eris or blackberry curve 2. i said no they were not even comparable to the incredible. he said my other option was, my 2 year contract was moved to today (thursday) and i could go buy any phone i wanted at the 2 year contract rate.