incredible flashing, please help

jr0sier

Reaction score
Hi, I've came across several posts online about people using their incredible on the straight talk service. I have the cdma workshop already, qpst & other software even a remote access program. I really would be thankful if someone could help me with doing this? I know its possible because theirs people that will do it for a fee. It would mean a lot if someone could point me to a step by step guide or just help me in general? Thank you so much.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Fyi that is illegal now per federal law. You need to contact Verizon first and get permission. I know that sounds stupid but its the truth.

http://m.techcrunch.com/2013/01/26/...-now-illegal-but-what-does-that-mean-for-you/

Here is an article that highlights key points of the law. And some where in there is the link to the full explanation. I know older phones can still be unlocked but I don't know how old it has to be.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

nrgyitguy

Reaction score
Any phones manufactured after Jan 26th 2013 is illegal to program/unlock. However any phone manufactured before that date you can do what u want. You can use the incredible on straight talk, I use one occasionally. It is pretty simple. As long as you r not attempting to defraud anyone/any entity it is legal to do still.