Incoming call question

sm6520

Reaction score
While I was on the phone talking to Person A, I had an incoming call (Person B). I did not hit Accept or Ignore for Person B, I let it go to voicemail on its own. When I was through talking to Person A, I went to press the red hangup button and what I saw was the Person B's face. Now I am thinking that Person B somehow heard my conversation with Person A!

I've played around with my phone to see how this happened and cannot figure out even how to make it a conference call.

Can anyone explain this?

I just love how Verizon has a diffent sounding ring when a caller is calling you. It has a tone on the end of the ring. It only does this when you are on another call. Nice, now every freakin caller knows you are personally ignoring them.

leobg

Reaction score
could it be person B just happened to call again right after you finished your conversation?

Reaction score
Are u sure u didn't somehow hit merge calls not sure if it'd be an option in that case just a thought

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leobg

Reaction score
To merge the calls he needs to first answer the second call (first one goes on hold) then you can merge the calls. So - two 'taps', but if the second person heard the conversation - that's what must have happened.

OP
sm6520

sm6520

Reaction score
Maybe Person A ended the call before I did and Person B called right then. Yea, that would make sense. I see what your saying...it just never rang and Person B has a selected ringtone. Hmmm..