incipio silicrylic..

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
I pointed you guys to a deal on the defender not too long ago, and I must admit I've been keeping a secret while I tried to decide what color case I wanted. But I have decided.. here's a link for you all ;)
Amazon.com: Incipio HT-225 HTC Rezound SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Dark Gray/Light Gray: Cell Phones & Accessories
two left in gray @ 13.83.. 10 left in black at ~16. Just go to amazon and search rezound incipio. This seller tends to set a continually discounting price on his last 10, and decreases everyday until they all sell. They were at 18 when I started watching... ;). The ONLY way to buy an incipio in my mind :)

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Im sticking with my diztronic case. I absolutely love it. They are very reasonably priced. Im not sure if they have one available for the rezound but if they do, i would certainly check them out.

cp24eva

Reaction score
Im sticking with my diztronic case. I absolutely love it. They are very reasonably priced. Im not sure if they have one available for the rezound but if they do, i would certainly check them out.

Funny, No mention of the incipio case nor an alternate case for a rezound.

OP
R

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
I have yet to order.. I'm a cynic of sorts and keep watching the price drop and drop LOL. The reviews over on XDA look really good however, and this is one of the few good defense cases that doesn't cover up our rear mics. Also unlike the otterbox you can use whatever screen protection you desire. In terms of protection I would put it somewhere between the commuter and defender from what I've read, and nowhere near the bulk of either.

OP
R

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
easy on the purple and black.. that's what I'm ordering too LOL. I plan to re-paint the purple shell eventually to a charcoal pearl that matches my car :p

cp24eva

Reaction score
I'm hoping this is a nicer slimmer feel than the gel case provided by verizon. That thing is just too slippery. And is a magnet for fingerprints and smudges of all types.

cp24eva

Reaction score
Anyone have no screen protector on right now? I decided to take mine off yesterday. now I'm getting scared of scratches. it feels better and now looks a little better than when it had the protector in. Just a reminder of how nice this screen resolution is.

OP
R

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
mine has been naked for a little over a month, and it's fine. This isn't gorilla glass, but its still glass!!!!! And with no coatings to speak of to be scratched off, you won't scratch it easily regardless of what some people are reporting. Glass does not scratch easily at all. Go try to scratch your car windows on the outside... same idea. Also the reviews I have seen say it doesn't collect fingerprints at all, and even the screen protector they supply does a good job resisting them. :) I can't wait to get mine in.. also looking forward to your review of it!

cp24eva

Reaction score
I had an incipio dual protection case on my bionic. It actually worked rather well. Only think I didn't like that was it was black and lint stuck to it, making it unsightly. I got the grey color this time so it wont look as bad.

cp24eva

Reaction score
Got my sylicrilic dual case in. All I have to say is wow. Great case feels nice. Has that matte feel and look. Not bulky like you would think it would be. Feels roughly the same size as the slippery gel case Verizon sells. Great case and it makes all the buttons easier to press.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

cp24eva

Reaction score
Another thing I like about the case it that the edges are kinda flattened out too. instead or tapered. I'm not saying it makes the phone square. From the front of the phone to the back of the phone there is some flattening going on which I like. This is probably the best case I've ever had for a phone and with other phones I ran through alot before I got the one I liked. This only took two tries lol.

OP
R

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
Another thing I like about the case it that the edges are kinda flattened out too. instead or tapered. I'm not saying it makes the phone square. From the front of the phone to the back of the phone there is some flattening going on which I like. This is probably the best case I've ever had for a phone and with other phones I ran through alot before I got the one I liked. This only took two tries lol.

That's what I wanted to hear!! I finally ordered mine today. The price finally stopped really dropping in leaps and bounds. Only 6c this morning from 13.50 to 13.44 lol.