Incipio NGP case for Razr

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Both of those are going to be dirt/lint magnets in your pocket, that would be the only reason I would never get one. I love my Ottorbox Commuter case since it has the hard plastic shell, and a little rubber so the dust attraction is not bad at all.

spybo5

Reaction score
But does the otterbox commuter case add bulk to the RAZR..? I am interested in the case but if it adds bulk to the phone, then I may not consider it because the reason I bought the Droid RAZR rather than Galaxy S2 is the design and the slim factor. I hope you could include pics of the phone with and without the case for me to evaluate the case.

thanks

droid_mania

Reaction score
But does the otterbox commuter case add bulk to the RAZR..? I am interested in the case but if it adds bulk to the phone, then I may not consider it because the reason I bought the Droid RAZR rather than Galaxy S2 is the design and the slim factor. I hope you could include pics of the phone with and without the case for me to evaluate the case.
thanks

I would like to know the answer to this question as well. I'm only using a screen protector film at the moment, but I accidentally dropped my phone while coming out of the house yesterday, and I'm thinking I should get a case. However, I don't want the added bulk to the phone, either.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I would like to know the answer to this question as well. I'm only using a screen protector film at the moment, but I accidentally dropped my phone while coming out of the house yesterday, and I'm thinking I should get a case. However, I don't want the added bulk to the phone, either.

Virtually ALL cases (or if you want to split hairs on what a "case" is, then ALL) will add bulk. The only type of cover that doesn't add appreciable bulk is the BodyGardz Motorola Droid Razr Screen Protectors and Clear Skins by BodyGuardz or similar type of decal applications. It only stands to reason that a case of any reasonable protection level is going to be of either a soft or semi-rigid type of polymer or rubber, or a hard injection molded plastic, and so is going to add at least a few millimeters to thickness, height and width. The Otterbox Commuter is a hybrid combination of a soft rubber that is then further encased in a removable hard-shell, so the idea was to reduce the rubber portion's thickness but still give it the shock absorption, while not increasing the thickness as dramatically, and also to give the hard-shell durability and protection from scratches and impact. Still it does add girth, weight, and height making it incompatible with some existing mounts such as the Motorola Navigation Dock. Yes it fits into the dock with the dock's insert removed but it floats...making the USB connection flaky.

adavis609

Reaction score
Im going to have to disagree. My otterbox is collecting dust ;) in my drawer because every time i pulled it out of my pocket it was covered on the rubber part. I got the cimo s-line in black and clear and they dont collect dust like that at all.