Incipio Feather Cases w/screen protector

ice456789

Reaction score
I checked out the Incipio case at the Verizon store when I picked up my GN. I liked it very much, but it was $40 there. I'm looking for a $10 case.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I checked out the Incipio case at the Verizon store when I picked up my GN. I liked it very much, but it was $40 there. I'm looking for a $10 case.

Check out Diztronic TPU cases. Very reasonably priced but still good quality.

Tap'd from my Galaxy Nexus

OP
J

JFMFT

Reaction score
The feather case isn't the one they sell at Verizon. Verizon sells the Incipio Silicrylic double cover case, it's about 2.5mm thick. This feather case is 1.49mm thick, which is a big difference.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

snowman

Reaction score
That feather case looks sweet I think I'm gonna get one of those, I usually go for a body glove
but that looks really nice thanks for the info

reggie16

Reaction score
I cant decide between the
Body Glove Icon case or
SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core by Incipio or
feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case

im leaning towards the Silicrylic one or the Body glove one. cant decide though.

martinpena650

Reaction score
I cant decide between the
Body Glove Icon case or
SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core by Incipio or
feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case

im leaning towards the Silicrylic one or the Body glove one. cant decide though.

Im in a similar situations as well. Silicrylic or feather by Incipio. It's between a secure, durable, and silicon hybrid case or a lightweight hard case. Don't want to make the phone heavy as it is. Can someone post a review of the feather once they get it?

OP
J

JFMFT

Reaction score
I'll post some pics & thoughts when my feather cases come in (today hopefully). I ordered gray and black cases for me & my partner's phones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

reggie16

Reaction score
The reason why im leaning towards the Incipio Silicrylic is because it covers the bottom of the phone. I dont know if i would live with the feather case not covering the bottom or top of the phone. I figure majorty of the time i will throw my phone in my top zipper of my backpack and go on with my day.

OP
J

JFMFT

Reaction score
That's a good point, Reggie.

So if the mail lady ever gets here (before 3:30 when I have to work) I should have my case and should be able to post up some screenshots before work. *fingers crossed*

gloveman

Reaction score
The reason why im leaning towards the Incipio Silicrylic is because it covers the bottom of the phone. I dont know if i would live with the feather case not covering the bottom or top of the phone. I figure majorty of the time i will throw my phone in my top zipper of my backpack and go on with my day.

I have the Incipio Silicrylic and really like it. Seems as if it would really be "Savior" if I were to drop my phone. Haven't tried it yet though :) Knock on Wood. The only complaint I would have is the case likes to pick up lint from my pocket.

Jawbone

Reaction score
Anyone ordering through their website can get 15% off their order by entering coupon code [FONT=&quot]FBFAN2011

[/FONT]