iMusic is NOTHING compared to this

dredge

Reaction score
Music Junk - same concept as imusic except with faster downloads and 1000x better search engine, has found all the songs i couldnt on imusic and itunes tbh

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL at the people posting comments in the market saying " where is my music gone" LOL
its called a file browser people.

-=Jason=-

samiusmc

Reaction score
I agree. Music Junk is far superior to iMusic and Music Junk has a feature to download song lyrics.

Droidfish

Reaction score
I really don't think either one is better since both of them have failed to find a few songs for me. There has only been maybe 2 songs that I could find searching both of them. I like imusics interface better so I usually start there then go music junk if imusic can't find it.

Both are AMAZING apps and one of the main selling points when explaining to people why android makes the iphone look like a lite brite.

micp1480

Reaction score
I have tried all the highly rated music apps on the market, and I can honestly contest that I have found a flaw in each and every one of them. I have as of today not found one that runs perfectly. The flaws come in the form of either restrictions, limitations, and omissions. This is strictly based on my opinion, when coming to testing each and every application that was rated very highly. Thank you.

Regards,

MICP1480

LrdElderon

Reaction score
I really don't like these apps. I mean pirating music pfftt who doesn't. torrents are nice.... and you can use programs and proxies and various methods to cover your identity/tracks pretty well or you can use private share sites...etc.

Using apps like this from the phone, to download free music? eh, I don't know. The idea of pirating music from a device that can be traced right back to me very easily would make me a bit nervous.

Not saying the riaa is going to start hunting people using this down, but you never know and if they did decide to they have traces that tie to your cellphone which is directly tied to..... you! sweeet!.

use whatever you want, I don't care, but just don't take it for granted or be naive and think this is the new napster and nothing will ever happen.

Geofferson

Reaction score
I played around with Music Junk last night and I agree -- 10x better than iMusic. Great selection, simple interface and quick downloads. Thanks for the recommendation!

Lynx

Reaction score
Ya I have been using Music Junk for a few weeks now its hands down the best...

Music Junk + bTunes = perfect music experience on the Droid

Lynx

Reaction score

What's btunes?

Music player in the market. It basically is a music player that has the skin of the iPod Touch and fetches album art. The beta is free but will be taken down March 23rd. The full version has more features and costs 1.49. I bought it its amazing.

Geofferson

Reaction score

What's btunes?

Music player in the market. It basically is a music player that has the skin of the iPod Touch and fetches album art. The beta is free but will be taken down March 23rd. The full version has more features and costs 1.49. I bought it its amazing.
Thanks -- I'll check it out. :)

brochaos

Reaction score
what did you guys do to imusic? it's gone from the market now...

/edit

hmm looks like he renamed it to NeoMusic and NeoMusicTao. i wonder why...

Last edited:

backlash

Reaction score
I just loaded Music Junk, I had iMusic before

Music Junk > iMusic

Music Junk is great.