Im New....

imsumthingood

Reaction score
Hi everyone... I have been searching for answers for my recently purchased droid.:greendroid:... And Im not getting anywhere so I came here for help...

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

There's so much info floating around just this one forum to keep you busy for while....so just take a look around

rcknrob53

Reaction score
Just purchased my phone today and can't wait to learn how to use it. Can't believe it did not come with a manual. lol

OP
I

imsumthingood

Reaction score
thats just it... I looked and looked and looked and actually am not getting an answer for what im looking for... I want to delete or stop having the phone keep track of my frequently called in my favorites.... Im confused.....

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just purchased my phone today and can't wait to learn how to use it. Can't believe it did not come with a manual. lol

thats just it... I looked and looked and looked and actually am not getting an answer for what im looking for... I want to delete or stop having the phone keep track of my frequently called in my favorites.... Im confused.....

Here's the complete user guide from the Motorola website. Welcome to the forum!

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles...tatic-Files/DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'n not sure how to stop the process but you can delete the call log. Open contacts, tap menu (soft key between the return and home keys) tap call log, tap menu, clear call log.

Mike