I'm LivinXtreme2114, and I am no longer a Pocket PC... lol.

LivinXtreme2114

Reaction score
Hello all!

So I've recently made the switch from my long beloved Windows Mobile OS to the widely accepted, hugely popular, and ever growing Android OS. I must say, although I certainly may have had my concerns initially, I am impresed. Even more, I am actually pleased that I made the switch.

I'd say that I was fairly known in the WM Community for various mods and tweaks I released as I find it virtually impossible to keep my hands off of anything electronic with my strong passion for tweaking everything I can manage to make it more suitable for my liking. I pay a lot of attention to detail and really spend time on making things professional and thorough. As many of you can no doubt relate to, I often enjoy spending more time modifying my device than actual using it for its intent.

I have to say, however, that for the first time ever I am actually quite content with my first glance with the overall theme of my latest device, being the ever so warmly welcomed Droid X. I love the high tech robotic look and feel of the device and really would like to expand on that base. So for the first time I am not on a non stop, highly charged adrenaline effort to change everything about the theme asap meaning most of my changes thus far have just been with the various performance mods going around that we all surley are aware of up to this point.

But as I familiarize myself a little more with the new territory that is Android, I look forward to working with you guys, participating in developments, and delivering some goods of my own to my new Droid community. I'm excited to be here!

LivinXtreme2114

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Congrats on the X!