I'm having some issues.

tmuth

Reaction score
Hi. New to forum.
Overall, I really like the Droid, but I'm having a couple of issues that are driving me crazy.

1. I got the car dock, but when I put the phone in it, the touch screen will not work. Now, the weird thing is, if I take the phone holder part of the dock off of the suction cup arm and put it on the phone, it DOES work. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. All of the sudden, music stopped playing out of the speaker and switched to the handset only, making the music very quiet even at full volume.

3. When I put the phone in the "media" dock, the screen goes black after a few- even though it is plugged in.
found the solution to this: settings > applications > development > stay awake

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Tom

Last edited:

mijoko

Reaction score
Same problems

I have the same thing with the nav in the cradle. It seems to sense hand warmth and only work in that circumstance. There is a lot of good here, but there are some things that I am trying to figure out. More on that as I work through them, lol!

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
Hi. New to forum.
Overall, I really like the Droid, but I'm having a couple of issues that are driving me crazy.

1. I got the car dock, but when I put the phone in it, the touch screen will not work. Now, the weird thing is, if I take the phone holder part of the dock off of the suction cup arm and put it on the phone, it DOES work. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. All of the sudden, music stopped playing out of the speaker and switched to the handset only, making the music very quiet even at full volume.

3. When I put the phone in the "media" dock, the screen goes black after a few- even though it is plugged in.
found the solution to this: settings > applications > development > stay awake

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Tom

I have read that you can fix problem #2 by restarting the phone. Since the speaker itself is working sometimes, it seems that this is probably a software bug, which should probably be fixed in a near update.

tsitalon1

Reaction score
This is my biggest issue. How can we ensure all bugs are reported to the android/Verizon developers?