I'm going naked

greyghost04

Reaction score
I had the plastic covers on for about 2 weeks. We've all read about the problems associatd with covers. I took them off and discovered how thin the Droid can be again! Amazon has a lot of accessories cheap. Got the package with car charger and leather case. While it's a 2 dollar case, it works great. Fit and finish are very nice. Now I carry my Droid in the case at all times. When it rings, it pops right out. Monday Zagg has a sale on skins for 35% off. Use code HOLIDAY35 . I 'll pick one up and try that out. I'm not putting it on for protection as much as making it less slippery.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If the Zag goes on, your not Naked.....

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The added bulk of the cases is what's kept my Droid 'naked'. Just a screen protector...

Erich_F

Reaction score
The added bulk of the cases is what's kept my Droid 'naked'. Just a screen protector...

Agree, that and the fact I routinely use my Home and Car docks. When on my person, the phone is snugly sleeping in my Case logic leather holster.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
My phone has been naked since I bought it on the first day. I had a case I returned almost immediately and since then not one mark on it.

Agree, that and the fact I routinely use my Home and Car docks. When on my person, the phone is snugly sleeping in my Case logic leather holster.

WatskeBart

Reaction score
I'm deciding on a Seido Innocase. It looks slim enough and rugged for my outdoor adventures. Maybe combined with the Zagg protection.

Naked is always better, but not always an option. :)

jasonb

Reaction score
my droid is nude an is staying nude. i don't like how bulky cases feel.

Erich_F

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced profound scratching or damage without a case?

Negative. My Case Logic holster is felt lined. I haven't seen any scratching or anything as a result of the car or home dock usage, either. I'm sure in time, there might be some form of wear in the paint, but so far it's still looking new.

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
I have a Verizon clear hard case, but after getting the car holder I'm just about ready to go nekid. I already tossed the screen protector since the screen is glass, and I don't have much more to go before I'm fully disrobed. :)

- Mega